You can be approved for membership at JACOM Credit Union if you meet at least one of our common bonds of association.
Japanese Ancestral residing in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties;
Pupils, past pupils, teachers, officials, PTA members or persons associated in some other capacity with the Japanese Language School Unified System;
– The Rafu Shimpo;
- East West Eye Institute;
- Miyako Inn & Spa L.A.
- Morita Produce, Inc;
- King's Hawaiian Holding Co., Inc.;
- Masada Homes;
- Yonemoto Physical Therapy Services;
- Japan Auto Corp.;
- Harbor Japanese Community Center;
- Little Tokyo Service Center (LTSC) Community Developement Corp.
- H & H Nursery
- Keiro Services
- Higashi Honganji Buddhist Temple;
- Japanese American Cultural and Community Center;
- Japanese Restaurant Assoc. of So Cal
Persons of the immediate family (spouse, siblings, parents, and children) of current members.
If you do not qualify for membership into our Credit Union, there is most likely another credit union that you can join. Please contact the California Credit Union League at (800) 472-2702 for assistance or you may also try http://www.findacreditunion.com/